Job Opportunity: Program Analyst at Ripple Effect
Do you have a strong desire to support initiatives that improve scientific research and public health outcomes? Are you interested in government-funded biomedical research?
Ripple Effect is actively seeking a Program Analyst to provide technical, administrative, programmatic, and evaluative support services for the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP).
- Job Code: PRO-PM-02
- Location: Fort Detrick, Fredrick, MD (fully remote available)
- Employee Type: Exempt, Full-Time Regular
- Telework: Remote (Opportunity for on-site work)
- Clearance: NACI
- Number of Openings: 1
- Salary Range: $58,600 – $66,700 per year
- Provides administrative support by assisting with harvesting and collating data for evaluation and management tasks.
- Coordinates with the Government POC to develop program reports and award tracking.
- Assists with program evaluation and portfolio analysis tasks.
- Provides meeting support, including scheduling, meeting minutes, and follow-up activities.
- Prepares summary materials for scientific programs.
- Reviews delinquency reports and provides project management support.
- Must take initiative and possess excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Minimum Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in science, health, healthcare, or related area, 4 years minimum experience
- Basic Requirements: Computer literacy, experience with SharePoint, Microsoft Office applications, electronic database, and spreadsheet.
- Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
Skills That Set You Apart
- Master’s degree in a biomedical-related field
- Experience in project management, defense acquisition, and medical research
If you don’t have all of the skills above, don’t be discouraged—no resume paints a complete picture of a person. There’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think, so please apply!
About Ripple Effect
Ripple Effect is an award-winning women-owned small business providing professional consulting and talent for federal, private, and non-profit clients. We focus on science, research, and healthcare domains, delivering solutions in communications, outreach, research, evaluation, policy, program management, digital transformation, and strategic staffing.
Benefits: Competitive pay, exceptional benefits, work/life programs, and personalized preferences.
Equal Opportunity Workplace: Ripple Effect is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, political affiliation, or Veteran status.
Accommodations: If you have a disability or special need requiring accommodation during the hiring process, please contact our HR department at [email protected] or your recruiter. Eligibility for employment will be verified using E-verify.Apply Now