Fully REMOTE Tax Manager – 5 weeks PTO + Holidays
We are one of the premier mid-sized CPA firms in the Region serving High Net worth clients and also industries like technology, construction, real-estate, and Healthcare / Medical. We have a unique firm split into three key areas of focus – Tax & Audit, Wealth Management, and Small Business Accounting.
We pride ourselves on our culture and are one of the few firms around spreading around the work to limit the grind during busy seasons. Work-life balance is important to us, and we are looking to bring on Remote Tax Managers and Tax Seniors to our team. If this sounds like a fit, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Fantastic Work/Life Balance including long weekends when not in season!
- 401k Match
- Full Medical, Dental & Vision
- Kind and caring corporate culture from top to bottom
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- 5 Weeks PTO + Holidays
What You Will Be Doing
- Review and manage tax returns, extensions, tax planning calculations, for all entity types with a focus on Individual / Family
- Review financial statements and perform accounting and adjusting entries, bank reconciliations, and client books and records
- Prepare and review complex tax planning projections for individual and corporate estimated tax liability
- Manage and monitor client deliverables and due dates
- Prepare or review complex U.S. and state individual income, gift tax, and estate tax returns
- Conduct complex tax research and prepare memorandum outlining findings and conclusions
- Respond to IRS and state agency audits, inquiries, and tax notices
- Communicate directly with existing clients, colleagues, management, and IRS representatives regarding various tax matters
- Lead department in knowledge of software, processes, and workflows
What You Need for this Position
- 4-10+ years minimum of relevant experience
- Experience in individual tax compliance, planning (experience in CS Suite and UltraTax a plus)
- Tax research experience (RIA)
- Gift, estate, and trust return experience would be a plus
- Experience in partnership tax would be a plus
- Outgoing and friendly personality, a team player
- Forward-thinking and always looking for ways to improve, learn, and grow
- Desire and ability to train, mentor/lead, and develop staff
What’s In It for You
We offer competitive compensation and world-class benefits and perks. Please inquire for more information!
So, if you are a Tax Manager with experience, please apply today and/or email your resume directly at: [email protected]
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact John O’Grady
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.Apply Now