As a condition of employment, employees must provide and maintain a High-Speed Internet connection that meets the Lamps Plus Internet Department requirements at all times to maintain employment. Failure to provide and maintain the required internet service may result in termination from employment at Lamps Plus.
Job Opening: Remote Customer Support Specialist- Marketplace
We are seeking a Remote Customer Support Specialist- Marketplace to work from home. Under the supervision of the Marketplace Manager- Email, the Remote Customer Support Specialist- Marketplace acts as the primary point of contact for all inquiries and issues involving Internet Marketplace Customer Service via email, acting as a liaison to the Processing Department team. Our fully paid training program is conducted via webinar for approximately four to six weeks.
- Handles incoming Lamps Plus and Marketplace Customer Service related inquiries from various Marketplace and other channels via email.
- Assists customers with order changes, status updates, cancellations, etc., focusing on solving any customer problem on the first attempt.
- Handles customer concerns with empathy and presents Lampsplus.com in a positive light at all times.
- Prevents customer returns and ensures customer retention through reasonable negotiations, providing solutions beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Contacts customers via phone when possible to resolve inquiries and issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the customer from A-Z, creating a positive customer experience every time.
- Partners with Management on escalated customer and product issues, identifying trends in issues affecting customer satisfaction levels.
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquiries, either via phone or email.
- Responds and replies to every customer email upon receipt.
- Documents a complete summary of the customers’ inquiry, actions taken, and expectations set forth on the respective order.
- Maintains standards set forth by the company QA program, providing the highest quality of service.
- Takes on the Customer Support Specialist role for the Email team as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current member of the Email team.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service, administrative, or retail background. Call center experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literate – able to navigate through programs and windows.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Able to multi-task – i.e., talk on the phone and type notes at the same time.
- Effective problem solver.
- Must perform with a low error rate as an email specialist.
- Must be able to meet a minimum of 80+ interactions per day.
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays. Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
Internet Connectivity Guidelines
- Must maintain a dedicated business class internet connection.
- Cable connection is required and must be high-speed business class internet.
- If available, request a dynamic modem for cable.
- Speeds of at least 15 MBS down/5 MBS up are required.
- Cable modem or DSL router must be provided by the carrier.
- Cable modem must be set up in bridge mode.
- DSL router firewall must be disabled.
- Wi-Fi, firewall, and ALG must be disabled from the dedicated business class internet connection.
The Lamps Plus Computer Support team will supply you with the following hardware:
- Wyse terminal (computer)
- Phone and headset
- Other miscellaneous equipment
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.Apply Now