Real Estate Sales Associate
210 N 4th St, Cannon Falls, MN 55009
Number of Openings:
It’s easier to buy and sell real estate when you know a lot of people, and when you’re with Edina Realty, the network comes to you. Edina Realty sales agents receive the top commission in any market because our customers have a lot of faith in the red Edina Realty for sale sign. As an Edina Realty agent, you are your own boss, but you never work alone. You will have full-time staff offering transactional support and a manager providing business coaching, guidance, and motivation.
Your time on our dime:
- Free licensing education – Edina Realty invests in its new real estate agents by picking up the tab for their real estate licensing education.
- Up to $900 tuition reimbursement – New real estate agents starting a career at Edina Realty can earn up to $900 when they complete three transactions within six months of joining Edina Realty.
- $1,500 for military veterans – Put your unique set of skills to work as a real estate agent using our Veterans to Realtors program.
Description: A commission-based independent contractor real estate sales position with Edina Realty. 7,500 leads from non-Edina Realty listings. Company leads worth $6 million in gross commissions. No referral fees are charged on leads from your own listings or your own website and app. At Edina Realty Home Services, our goal is to support you so you can support your clients. It’s really that simple.
- Weekly sales meetings at your office
- Find opportunities to hold open houses
- Hear about new listings
- Identify buyer opportunities ahead of the competition
- An online, seller-driven pre-market listings network
- More than 2,300 Edina Realty agents living and working throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin—ensuring expertise and referral opportunities when a client in Brainerd needs a Realtor in western Chippewa Valley
- Regular meetings with members of Exceptional Properties luxury homes division, plus:
- An exclusive partnership with Mpls. St. Paul Home & Design Magazine
- Global exposure for $1 million-plus listings through luxuryportfolio.com
- Preferred ad rates in six major publications, including The Wall Street Journal
- Access to exclusive marketing materials
- The largest real estate company in America – HomeServices of America
- Nearly 30 top real estate companies operate in the HomeServices of America family
- Relocation services for clients moving outside of Minnesota and western Wisconsin
- Company events
- Real estate agent license
- Real estate agent training
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
Join one of our 75 offices throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. and more.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
Schedule: Flexible Schedule
Experience: Sales Experience Preferred
Work Location: Hybrid RemoteApply Now