Real Estate Agent
We are looking for highly motivated and proactive real estate agents who are determined to succeed in the face of an upcoming market shift. The ideal candidate is someone who is actively seeking answers, willing to put in the work, and is looking for coaching and training from an industry expert.
You will be working with a team of experienced professionals who will provide you with the support and systems you need to succeed.
- Generate and build relationships with clients
- Conduct property viewings and provide clients with information on properties
- Negotiate deals and contracts with clients
- Provide clients with guidance and support throughout the buying and selling process
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and developments
- Active real estate license
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and grow as a real estate professional
- Determination to succeed in the face of an upcoming market shift
Our team offers morning masterminds, one-on-one coaching, property data sources, and a business model that works even when the market is down. If you are driven, motivated, and looking for answers, then we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today for a chance to interview.
Our company offers stock options, revenue share, stock rewards, healthcare solutions, cutting-edge technology, and database management tools.
Job location: Anywhere, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $135,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
Experience level: 1 year
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Real Estate License (Required)
Work Location: RemoteApply Now