Clearance Level: None
Category: Program Management
Location: Remote, Working from the USA
Public Trust: SSBI (T5)
Requisition Type: Regular
Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well-being of U.S. citizens.
We are GDIT. As one of the largest IT and mission services providers to the government, we own our opportunities to better enable healthcare organizations to identify theirs. You can make GDIT your place. You make it your own by turning obstacles into action. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you’ll play an important role in providing the technologies and services that millions of healthcare professionals depend on, every day. Our work depends on a Project Coordinator joining our team to support the Indian Health Services (IHS) Electronic Health Records Modernization program.
At GDIT, we put our people first. As a Project Coordinator supporting IHS, you will be trusted to provide a variety of administrative, operations, coordination, and task-oriented support for the office and across contracts within the Account.
HOW A PROJECT COORDINATOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Provide support to project managers and the GDIT team with SETRIS setup account setups and maintenance, Purchase Request (PR) submissions in SC360, staff onboarding activities (both GDIT and CDC), travel arrangements and CONCUR expense submissions, equipment ordering, GFE/CAP equipment tracking in Sunflower and FileNet, Project Work Authorization (PWA) submissions, and Non-Employee Network Account requests.
- Provide project coordination support to federal leadership/project managers and the GDIT team to ensure that contracts are well organized and running smoothly, including coordinating information and deadlines across projects, managing document repositories, assist in developing project artifacts, and being a trusted resource to the GDIT team.
- Support customer and GDIT meetings, including meeting minute capture, action item tracking, logistics, and materials preparation.
- Work with the GDIT project manager and team to prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and/or annual status reports for the client; coordinate with other GDIT entities to ensure status reporting requirements are met.
- Work with the GDIT project manager and team to prepare for periodic internal project reviews and audits.
- Update and maintain databases and/or spreadsheets in support of and for contract and Account-related purposes.
- Coordinate special projects by developing project plans and schedules.
- Perform work involving the collection, compilation, and/or tracking of data in support of senior level staff members.
- Provide support for proposals.
- Provide guidance and direction on an as-needed basis to other administrative staff.
- Provide backup and surge support to other administrative staff across the account.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- High School diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant administrative experience.
- Experience supporting Federal contracts. (IHS contract support preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience supporting a Project Management Office.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be well-organized, have acute attention to detail, and can juggle multiple concurrent tasks flawlessly.
- Ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent listening skills; including the ability to capture detailed information, requirements, and actions items generated from fast-paced meetings and/or conversations.
- Comfort in independent problem solving, information gathering, and asking team members for advice and help as needed.
- Desire to provide excellent customer service to all levels of the organization.
- Mature and positive perspective, courtesy, tact, and diplomacy in all interactions.
- Ability to work while demonstrating a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL:
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance, which requires residency in the U.S. for 3 of the last 5 years.
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home.
- 401K with company match.
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages.
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career.
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications.
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from.
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays.