House Buyers of America – Job Opportunity
House Buyers of America is actively seeking a Purchasing Manager to join our team. In this fully remote position, the Purchasing Manager will be responsible for overseeing Purchasing and Contracts, playing a crucial role in maintaining our reputation for delivering high-quality homes with excellent customer service.
What you will do:
- Manage Purchasing and Contracts.
- Negotiate the lowest cost possible (national production builder pricing) while maintaining high quality.
- Source new products creatively to lower costs and improve the quality/aesthetic appeal of our houses.
- Collaborate with senior management to determine or update spec levels.
- Develop detailed estimates and scopes of work for renovations and residential new construction.
- Manage contracts for all trades and subcontractors.
- Bid out renovations, hire, manage, train, and recruit contractors and vendor relationships.
- Communicate effectively with the Construction Team to ensure a quality product at the most economical cost.
- Create and manage Purchase Orders (POs) and handle invoicing upon construction completion.
- Conduct field audits to ensure work meets contractual specifications.
- Strive to complete projects below the assigned budget, continuously seeking ways to reduce construction costs and streamline processes.
- Update House Buyers of America property database and reports, managing all paperwork and electronic files.
- Contribute to the company’s overall goals, adapting to the dynamic and rapidly growing environment.
- Minimum 5-10 years of Purchasing experience with a major home builder and remodeling company.
- Good computer skills, especially using Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Spanish speaking is a plus, but not a requirement.
Why we are a great place to work:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and a casual dress code.
- Free snacks/drinks, team events, and a work hard/play hard environment.
- Q2 2023 was our most profitable and fastest growing quarter EVER!
- Revenue increased by 119% in Q2 2023 vs Q2 2022.
- Gross Profit increased by 93% in Q2 2023 vs Q2 2022.
- Unit Sales increased by 63% in Q2 2023 vs Q2 2022.
- Continued nationwide expansion into new markets.
House Buyers of America is a residential real estate investment company founded in 2001 and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We buy, renovate, and resell a high volume of homes, offering a guaranteed, fast, and hassle-free sale. Proud member of the Inc 5000 list.
House Buyers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate by sex, creed, race, or age. Learn more at www.HouseBuyersOfAmerica.com.Apply Now