P3 Adaptive: Remote Principal Consultant for Power BI
P3 Adaptive is actively seeking qualified candidates to join our team as a Remote Principal Consultant for Power BI.
P3 Adaptive has been a pioneer in data empowerment since 2010, reshaping the analytics industry. Our mission is to transform it from its current lumbering and friction-filled state into the nimble and revolutionary movement it was always meant to be.
- Actively hiring principal consultants with intermediate or better knowledge of DAX and Power Query.
- Looking for Power BI Developers experienced in creating compelling data stories in Power BI Desktop with exceptional understanding of dimensional modeling concepts.
- Build complex dimensional data models and reports from the bottom up.
- Audit existing Power BI efforts with a focus on improvement.
- Visualize compelling data stories on the report canvas.
- Produce KPIs with user-friendly display dashboards.
- Collaborate with client’s data team to engineer revolutionary companywide data solutions.
- Provide skills training both at our client’s firms and in public classes.
- Develop and implement Ad Hoc and Enterprise Power BI Solutions for our clients.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills – multitasking is critical.
- Experienced in Project Management.
- Intermediate or better proficiency in DAX.
- Working knowledge of Power Query.
- Experience visualizing data in Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service.
- Solid understanding of dimensional modeling concepts.
- Ability to connect with our clients.
- Expertise in developing Power BI solutions.
- Insatiable curiosity and love of learning.
- Travel Optional.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Prior Professional Services or Consulting experience.
- Remote position.
- Dental, life, medical, vision, and 401k benefits.
- ST/LT Disability Insurance.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Continued training to level up your Power Skills.
- Supplemental benefits available: Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Health Care FSA, Dependent Day Care FSA, Employee Assistance Program, Paid parental leave, Hardware and software allowance, Personalized incentives.
Do you meet the criteria? Are you ready to make a bold move?
P3 Adaptive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all applications from suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
Work Location: RemoteApply Now