This is a Fully Remote Work Opportunity
Location: Available in select states across the US: AZ, FL, GA, ID, KS, LA, MI, MN, NC, NE, TX, UT, VA
- Salary: $65,000 – $70,000 annually
- Lead and support a full-function team in client operations.
- Deliver products, service, and client experience.
- Identify process improvement needs and share best practices.
- Implement policies/procedures within the team.
- Support individual team members’ career development.
- Lead the team to overcome obstacles and challenges.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coach and develop a team of remote full-function employees.
- Allocate resources to adjust team focus towards goals.
- Communicate progress, results, challenges, and obstacles with senior leaders.
- Set performance goals and deliver ongoing feedback.
- Resolve escalated client issues efficiently.
- Cultivate strong team collaboration in alignment with PACED Values and Guiding Principles.
- Partner with other managers and senior leaders on special projects.
- Act as a team ambassador for cross-department initiatives.
- Recommend changes for organizational and process improvement.
- Support the team by utilizing visual management to monitor performance.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- 2+ years of customer care or client relations experience, preferably in a lead or supervisory role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrate interpersonal leadership skills.
- Passion for developing others, including teambuilding, coaching, and mentoring.
- Clear communicator.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to create an inclusive workplace.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must meet work from home requirements.
- Complete continuing education based upon current certification.
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun, and highly motivated people.
- Ongoing training, career pathing, and supportive leaders.
- Top benefits and perks, including comprehensive health coverage.
- Paid parental leave and a generous 401k match.
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Work Arrangements – work from your home office with provided equipment.
- Be part of Guidant’s award-winning culture.
- Connect through coffee with senior leaders or be part of company sporting events.
- Be part of an inclusive work environment that gives employees a voice.