At Arch, we envision a future where every home in the US is sustainable. Arch builds the software that enables society to transition to a world powered by heat pumps. As a high growth climate tech startup, our driven team of six is dedicated to turning this vision into reality. We’re searching for our First Business Hire, a dynamic individual with a deep-rooted passion for the environment and a proven track record in early-stage startups, sales, and strategy consulting. We are backed by Coatue, Floodgate, ReGen, MCJ, and the founders of Aurora Solar.
Step into a pivotal role where you’ll work hand-in-hand with our CEO, driving the company’s mission and spearheading strategic initiatives in business development, sales, customer success, marketing, and fundraising. We value a strong ownership mindset, and a genuine passion for both technology and the environment.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO to ideate, develop, and implement strategic initiatives.
- Lead and co-steer cross-functional initiatives encompassing business development, sales, customer success, and marketing.
- Play a crucial role in talent management & acquisition – from sourcing to sealing the deal with potential candidates.
- Engage directly with our customer base, gathering and integrating feedback to shape the direction of our product and overall company.
Location: Hybrid (4 off sites per year) – preferred locations are Bay Area and/or New York State
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years combined experience in early-stage startups (among the first ten team members) and/or strategy/management consulting.
- Strong willingness to engage with potential customers and frequent travel (1 – 2 per months).
- Demonstrable ownership mindset with a track record of accelerating company growth in early-stage startups.
- Adept at fostering company culture, with an emphasis on mindful communication and elevating shared experiences.
- Prior experience in the climate tech sphere is a bonus, though not a requisite.
What Sets You Apart:
- An unwavering commitment to our mission and the resilience to thrive in a high-growth startup environment.
- An extroverted approach to sales and business development.
- An analytical mindset, complemented by robust critical thinking skills, ideally honed in a strategy consulting role.