Manages the operational, systems, and data-related activities for the college to direct process improvement and efficiency analysis to create a culture of continuous improvement for the college.
Diversity & Inclusion
Embracing diversity for a richly inclusive community is a Guiding Principle at JWU. Our students, faculty, and staff have varied backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that unite us as one community and contribute to our success. We are committed to enhancing the diversity of our workforce teams, and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply. Johnson & Wales University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Essential Job Functions
- Researches and recommends innovative technology-oriented strategies for users and the college’s leadership team in an effort to improve services for applicants and students.
- Facilitates and monitors the college’s operations center, audits system use, and trains staff on proper use of software.
- Collaborates internally, as well as with other university departments, on software application and configuration.
- Supports online undergraduate and graduate transfer students with their enrollment in the university’s online degree programs by obtaining official transcripts from prior institutions, evaluating and awarding academic transfer credits, and overseeing credits awarded through the online prior learning assessment process.
- Oversees and manages the student services operations dashboard and identifies data trends and opportunities for process improvement.
- Collects, integrates, and analyzes data from multiple university data systems to answer department questions, identify trends, and make recommendations for operational improvements within the college.
- Participates in software implementations, upgrades, and employee training programs to support online operations.
- Manages course schedule and appropriate facilities to meet the demands of academic programming to maintain the integrity of student records in accordance with regulations and standards.
- Supervises and develops the department staff, facilitating professional opportunities to improve individual capability and managing performance against job accountabilities, department goals, and established university, campus, and department policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Moderate amount of experience working in higher education registrar’s office, transfer admissions, student services, or other related experience.
Benefits: This full-time position offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, holiday pay, paid sick time, paid vacation time, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, educational assistance benefits, and an employee assistance program and travel assistance program. Please note that the university reserves the right to amend, add to, or reduce the benefits as management determines from time to time is appropriate.
Advertised: 14 Nov 2023 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close:Apply Now