KPMG is renowned for being an exceptional workplace and a prime location to develop a career. We specialize in providing audit, tax, and advisory services across vital industries, driving our growth through tangible results for our clients. Our success is not only attributed to our professional achievements but also to our culture that fosters individual growth, embraces inclusivity, rewards innovative excellence, and supports communities. Recognized consistently by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc., and others, we are proud to be among the best companies to work for. If you share our passion for the future, consider joining our team.
Opportunity: Senior Director, IT Operational Leader
- Lead systems of action demand management, cost plans, project creation, fiscal year activities, reporting, and team recoverability efforts.
- Manage licensing discussions, usage, impact team utilization, optimization, and audit reporting.
- Prepare monthly ServiceNow platform status report and agile reports (velocity burn down, predictability, reliability).
- Contribute to the development and execution of ServiceNow product strategy and roadmap for the US.
- Act as the single point of ownership for all training activities related to the platform.
- Coordinate with the Agile CoE to ensure optimal use of Agile in product delivery.
- Facilitate program-level efforts like MBET, Global Alignment, and Distributed Development.
- Manage the ServiceNow ESA agreement, lead communication activities, and oversee release train engineering.
- Minimum twelve years of recent experience in IT platform management with direct leadership of large-scale digital transformation programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Specific domain expertise within a ServiceNow module or modules and demonstrated Lean and Agile experience.
- Deep knowledge and experience in understanding enterprise requirements for implementing a complex SaaS or PaaS solution.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- US Citizenship is required.
Compensation and Benefits
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges can be found here.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a suite of well-being benefits. Personal Time Off is provided per fiscal year, along with firmwide breaks at year-end and around the July 4th holiday. Further details about our benefits can be found on our KPMG US Careers site.
Note: KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable laws.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites, or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state, or local law. In some circumstances, clients may also require proof of vaccination or testing.Apply Now