We are Hiring: Offset Solutions Marketing Manager
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our Chief Marketing Office as an Offset Solutions Marketing Manager. This is a versatile role that can be performed virtually from anywhere in the U.S. or in-office for those near a Kodak facility.
- Drive go-to-market activities, messaging, and positioning of our offset printing solutions.
- Develop product messaging that resonates with customer needs and differentiates Kodak’s plates and CtP products.
- Create sales enablement content, including pitch materials, case studies, customer testimonials, white papers, videos, and financial analysis tools.
- Collaborate with the worldwide marketing team to create cross-category opportunities along our customers’ digital journey.
- Produce customer experience playbooks for offset solution demos based on unique customer personas.
- Assist Sales in providing deeper dives into applications, products, solutions, and competition.
- Act as an evangelist both internally and externally to tell the story of our offset solutions.
Competitive Analysis and Response:
- Anticipate, track, and respond to short-term competitor moves in the market.
- Define, develop, and deliver Battlecards and Quick Takes in collaboration with Sales and Product Management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on category competitors for big deal support and future product development.
- Monitor worldwide price competitiveness and value extraction in collaboration with Product Management and Sales Operations.
- Provide proactive big deal support and oversite when required.
- Develop marketing content for RFPs as needed.
Sales Training Content Development:
- Drive development of sales force and channel training content for offset products and associated Kodak solutions.
- Stay on top of and apply leading techniques for knowledge deployment at the industry, One Kodak solution, and product levels.
- Ensure the solution lineup makes sense for target market segments in collaboration with Product Management.
- Adjust and re-articulate positioning as required to optimize the in-market offering.
- Create and execute launch plans in line with business goals.
- Maintain links with partner marketing and ecosystem partners to ensure continued 3rd-party solution compatibility and fit.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing (or related field) OR equivalent work experience.
- At least 7 years’ experience in marketing with 3 or more years in product marketing.
- Proven experience in leading and managing digital marketing campaigns, particularly within a B2B industry.
- Established track record working collaboratively with a direct sales organization on go-to-market strategy and tactics.
- Thrives working with teams across the globe, driving growth on an international scale.
- Experience in the printing industry preferred, but not required.
EOE Policy Statement:
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes. Read our EOE Policy Statement.
Position Number: 22187BR
Career Area: Marketing / Product Management
Experience Level: 7-10 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Annual Salary: $95,000 – $120,000Apply Now