Lead project teams and Customer program/project efforts, share your individual subject matter expertise and be a primary liaison to our clients. Minimum 4+ years’ experience. Perform in a leadership role (functional role and solution architect) within the NetSuite Practice.
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support, and other special projects.
- Become fully engaged in deployment activities providing technical guidance to the project team.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- Identify, design, and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the firm’s methodology and approach.
- Perform project management activities.
- Knowledge of all aspects in customizing NetSuite ERP modules.
- Full life-cycle implementation of core and Advanced NetSuite modules.
- Develop solutions to enhance NetSuite financial modules.
- Build and support data analytics to cater towards the business model.
- Strong NetSuite ERP Development experience.
- Hands-on SuiteScript experience to provide back-end customization.
- Experience developing within SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0.
- Experience with integration of global platforms & 3rd party applications.
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing, and deployment.
- Mentor team members in technology, architecture, and delivery of applications, and delegate casework.
- Acts as Incident Manager for client-facing issues.
- Interpret business strategy for deployment within own area, setting clear aims and objectives with clarity of delivery accountability.
- Active participant in industry-wide forums on leveraging technology for client and Eide Bailly benefit.
- Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
- Responsible for software engineering direction to enable the implementation of a quality application architecture solution whilst appreciating the commercial environment.
- Analyze the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develops a plan to prevent them.
- Advocate and enable a philosophy for ongoing productivity improvement, reuse, and education.
- Speak knowledgeably of relevant Software Engineering processes and management during client discussions.
- Estimate maintenance costs that are realistic, based on effort required, value delivered, and client’s expectations.
- Work as part of a team or leads a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects.
- Settle small and large complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client.
- Recognize when alternative perspectives are required and facilitates appropriate meetings.
InfoAge Solutions, Inc. (IAS)
InfoAge Solutions, Inc. (IAS) is a full-service Information Technology Company with offices in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC with over 20 years’ experience specializing in using technology to help government and businesses achieve success. IAS focuses on Security Management, Infrastructure Hosting, and Business Process Management. IAS’ Business Technology Program offers an All-Inclusive Technology Program designed to help smaller organizations professionally enhance their operations by providing a virtual CIO and technology infrastructure. IAS has provided enterprise IT management expertise for the Department of Homeland Security, Oracle Corporation, Deloitte & Touché, State of Maryland, and many other public and private organizations building over 1700 systems for every type of business need. We have the experience to help our clients meet their business goals by combining ‘Best Practices’ with ‘proven technology’ to deliver real solutions.
Founded in 2001, IAS is a leading IT, Security Management, Business Consulting firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the resources, expertise, and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients. This is a great opportunity to join a winning team.Apply Now