Job Opportunity: Inside Sales Representative
We are actively seeking skilled closers with experience in the following domains and terminology:
- Small biz consulting
- Digital marketing
- Direct response marketing
- Low ticket to high ticket
- Business development
- Business consulting
- Sales funnels
- FB Ads
About Mawer Capital
Mawer Capital is one of the nation’s leading small business and digital marketing agencies, specializing in services for entrepreneurs, brick and mortar businesses, digital stores, coaches, professional services companies, and more. With a proven track record of scaling businesses into 7, 8, and even 9 figures, the demand for our services has never been stronger!
We are currently hiring a team of Inside Sales Representatives to join our agency full-time. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for meeting with our inbound low-ticket leads, guiding them through the discovery process, and ensuring they are placed into the most suitable program ranging from $5,000 to $100,000 to optimize their results.
A Day in the Life in This Position
- Complete 6-8+ Zoom consultations per day, 5 days per week.
- Help existing and new clients make informed decisions for advancing their business.
- Each consultation is scheduled for 30 minutes and can extend up to an hour.
- Consultations are automatically populated on your calendar 3-5 days in advance.
- Complete a consultation summary at the end of each session for effective lead management.
Professional Development + Company Expectations
- Be led by our in-house Head of Sales for quality assurance.
- Proactively provide updates on client trends, objections, funnel feedback, and engagement.
This is a full-time position with provided leads, base pay, and healthy commissions. Your initial sales goal is to reach $100,000 per month within the first 3 months, with the potential to close $150,000+ thereafter.
Full time Monday to Friday, commission-based role with a 10% commission on your own sales closes.
Our Commitment to You
As an established entrepreneurial company with over $10 million in annual revenue and a trajectory to $100 million, we are committed to your success! You will receive coaching, support, and training from our in-house Sales Optimization Consultant. Beyond this role, there are limitless growth opportunities, including participation in live coaching calls, access to recordings, and attendance at live events every 3 months with our expanding team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $175,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Experience Level: 4 years
Shift: 8-hour shift
Supplemental Pay Types: Commission pay
Weekly Day Range: Monday to Friday, Weekends as needed
Work Setting: Remote
Experience: Sales Closer: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: RemoteApply Now