Roles and Responsibilities
Clinical Operations Manager: Overseeing team leadership, program development, compliance, and quality metrics to ensure effective clinical operations and patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Actively promotes GUEST customer service standards; develops effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Participates in team concepts and promotes a team effort; performs duties per company policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job.
- Oversee and lead assigned team members by providing direction, mentoring, and professional development.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings, huddles, and team meetings.
- Ensure balanced caseloads and assignments by reviewing caseloads.
- Distribute members to optimize workload distribution.
- Manage payroll, PTO, and Concur processes for team members.
- Address staffing needs by conducting interviews, overseeing onboarding, and precepting new hires.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify improvement areas and design strategies.
- Enhance service effectiveness by implementing strategies in collaboration with senior leadership.
- Manage Health Information Exchange (HIE) accounts and Electronic Medical Records (EMRs).
- Foster effective relationships with internal and external partners to facilitate referrals and coordination.
- Participate in provider meetings, maintain communication with Medical Directors, and engage in quality meetings.
- Work closely with senior leadership to ensure program goals align with organizational objectives.
- Participate in regular meetings with Clinical Operations leadership and direct supervisor.
Compliance and Credential Monitoring
- Monitor upcoming expiration dates of professional licenses.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Requirements include:
- Registered Nurse; Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Three plus (3+) years of nursing leadership experience with multi-location healthcare preferred; other relevant experience will be considered; previous dialysis experience a strong plus.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products, including Outlook and Word.
- Advanced analytical skills required; Excel.