BLDG Partners LLC is a Southern California based real estate investment firm founded in 2010 focused on the preservation of affordable housing. We pursue opportunities to improve communities in urban and suburban markets across the country.
BLDG Partners is seeking a Director of Facility Operations to join our growing firm dedicated to providing quality affordable housing across the US.
The role will report to one of the company’s Principals and will require collaboration with the Asset Management and Acquisitions departments to support the company’s growing affordable housing portfolio. The Director of Facility Operations will oversee the physical operations of properties, must be able to work with multiple site teams at different properties, and must be able to track multiple projects. The ideal candidate is a well-organized self-starter, able to prioritize projects, and able to work well within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company.
Acquisition Site Reviews
- Participate in due diligence physical inspections of projects in the acquisition pipeline
- Assess deferred maintenance of properties
- Assist with the development of capital budgets for new acquisitions
Operation & Maintenance Plans
- Ensure that Operation & Maintenance Plans for each site are up to date
- Ensure that maintenance teams at each site are adhering to O&M plans and following best practices
- Track and report flow of work orders at sites
- Serve as a resource for maintenance supervisors and property managers
- Affordable housing industry experience and/or certifications
- Broad familiarity with mechanical systems and building technologies
- Working familiarity with NSPIRE guidelines
- Ability to maintain well-organized tracking documents for multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks, develop sequencing plans for projects, and coordinate scheduling with internal and external partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with working knowledge of Gantt, ProCore, and various property management software (RealPage, Yardi, etc)
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance. The role is almost entirely in the field or remote.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: RemoteApply Now