Post Sale Solutions Architect (ERP)
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Department: Post-Sale Solution Design and Consulting
Reports to: Practice Director – Design Consulting
Hours: This position is based upon a 40-hour workweek and includes a variable commission component
Contact: [email protected]
Presales Leader LLC is currently accepting applications for a position as Solutions Architect in our consulting practice. We are searching for candidates with effective presentation skills, strong interpersonal skills, and high situational fluency. Experience with ERP systems like Sage Intacct, Acumatica, or NetSuite is preferred, but not required. Ability to work out of our office in Lancaster PA is also preferred, but not required. As a part of the post-sale design team supporting many customers/partners/ISV’s/publishers (reporting to the Practice Director), the Solutions Architect will play an important role in presenting our customers’ solutions to their potential end users.
Essential Duties – Individual Contributor
- Within Design Projects:
- Project Coordination and Management
- Kick-Off Design Engagements
- Build out workshop schedule based on SOW and Client Requirements
- Discovery, Business Process Review, and Requirements Gathering
- Perform deeper dive discovery sessions and touchpoints
- Review current state business processes and suggest new ones to gain efficiencies
- Design Documentation
- Prepare a blueprint for the solution
- Document with details, workflows, and future state screenshots in an easily readable narrative form
- Transition Project to Implementation team
- Host transition meeting from design to implementation
- Non-Essential Duties:
- Establish relationships with customers, ISV’s, VAR’s and other strategic partners
- Attend Acumatica Summit and possibly other events throughout the year
- Attend any Company Wide Events
- Travel on-site for client work (less than 10% of the time)
Education – Experience – Certifications:
High school diploma or GED required; 4 Year degree preferred. One to two years experience in sales and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Should possess the ability to create, read and interpret (in English) documents, including business letters and manuals, reports and technical data. Should also be able to speak effectively (good diction) before small groups of employees and clients (both in person and via telephone).
The ability to identify and collect information relevant to the client’s needs. Use knowledge, resources and training to convey possible solutions. Selects the best course of action by identifying all the alternatives and then makes logical assumptions.
Ability to speak, vision hand and finger use such as typing and computer use.
This position will generally work under normal office working conditions.Apply Now