In the Time it Takes
RapidSOS will have handled ~1,380 emergencies.
Our Mission at RapidSOS
At RapidSOS, we are committed to using technology to build a safer, stronger future and working together to save lives. Join our mission-driven, ambitious, and inclusive team that values trust and safety, pioneering, urgency, and purpose over pride. We foster a culture where people can innovate, collaborate, grow, and, above all, make an impact.
Empowering safer, stronger communities with faster, data-driven emergency response is our goal at RapidSOS. Partnering with public safety, we created the world’s first intelligent safety platform that securely links life-saving data from 500+ million connected devices, apps, and sensors, as well as 90+ technology partners directly to RapidSOS Safety Agents, 911, and first responders globally. Used by over 15,000+ first responder agencies, our platform supports 165+ million emergencies each year.
- Connected devices, homes, or buildings that are RapidSOS Ready deliver essential data to the right place when it matters most.
The Role: Northeast ECC Engagement Manager
As the Northeast ECC Engagement Manager, you’ll play a key role in providing Emergency Communication Centers (ECCs) with solutions for response challenges. Your responsibilities include:
- Presenting at regional public safety speaking engagements
- Educating the community on technology advancements
- Increasing RapidSOS platform utilization and ECC coverage
- Leading the deployment and integration of RapidSOS into ECCs in your assigned territory
What You’ll Do
As the Northeast ECC Engagement Manager, your tasks include:
- Advising public safety agencies and representatives
- Leading the development and new feature roll-out of RapidSOS solutions
- Providing on-site support for deployments and conducting acceptance testing
- Building strong relationships with ECCs and soliciting feedback
- Supporting Partner Network solutions
- Identifying and owning tactical initiatives focused on ECC coverage and utilization
What We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- 10+ years of experience in the public safety industry
- Strong knowledge of public safety, ECC operations, and relevant technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a large customer base and build strong relationships
- Excitement and passion for the rapidly evolving public safety environment
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
What We Offer
Joining RapidSOS means:
- The chance to work with a passionate team on solving global challenges
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity participation
- A dynamic, flexible, and fun start-up work environment with a highly talented team
If you’re curious to learn more about RapidSOS, you can check out https://rapidsos.com/blog/.
Starting pay for a successful applicant will depend on various factors, and the salary range for this role is $88,000 – $105,000. Equity options and a bonus are also available. #LI-Remote
RapidSOS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Interested in the role but don’t meet 100% of the requirements? We’d love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply; we’d be excited to see if your unique skill set and experience could be a match.Apply Now