Marco: Your Partner in Technology Services
Marco is a high-performing technology services company with a proven track record of creating rewarding careers. Whether you are early in your career and ready for an exciting opportunity or an experienced professional eager to elevate your skills with a Print & IT services and consulting industry leader, you’ve come to the right spot.
More about Us
We make business technology Simple, Secure, and Better. From hosted/cloud services, copiers/printers, and managed services to phone systems, document management, business IT services, and audio/video systems, we do it all. With over 50 years in the industry, Marco has a Gold Standard Culture, focusing on employee engagement, client satisfaction, vendor partnerships, and community partnership.
- Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
- The vCIO/vCISO role is responsible for:
- Working with Marco clients in recurring consulting services programs and project-based consulting engagements.
- Developing the company’s information security program and/or IT service management program in collaboration with senior IT management and executive leadership.
- Serving as an industry expert in conversations related to IT business operations, IT strategy, security program development, and risk reduction.
- Measuring success by developing repeat and high-value client relationships.
- Perform high-value, point-in-time client consulting vCIO/vCISO engagements
- Develop long-term consulting relationships with clients enrolled in a recurring consulting services program
- Review client’s current security and service management program and assist with developing program maturity
- Identify gaps in current solutions and practices and build a corresponding roadmap communicated to key stakeholders within the organization
- Evaluate IT integration, improve efficiency, and determine solution ROI with IT leadership
- Consult with clients on business continuity, impact analysis, disaster recovery, and incident response planning
- Perform tabletop exercises for client IT teams and executive leadership
- Translate technology and security assessment results into executive summaries for leadership
- Consult with clients as they adopt cybersecurity controls and safeguards for common compliance frameworks
- Coordinate and advise on vendor-specific partnerships, SLAs, licensing, and solutions evaluations
- Assist with client’s annual technology budgeting process
- Serve as a liaison between upper management and technical staff
- Advise in security risk assessments and help clients determine business risk
- Continually train and gain industry expertise in your area of expertise
- Work with internal Marco teams to provide solution-specific guidance and pricing options
- Bachelor’s degree and six years of experience as a proven industry expert; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous service management experience preferred
- Experience with service management concepts, systems testing, and evaluation methods (e.g., ITIL v4)
- Candidate should have at least one of the following certifications or the ability to obtain within six months of being hired: CISSP, CRISC, CCISO, SANS GIAC
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure and Information Security Solution planning and development required
- Professional working knowledge of information security standards and guidelines such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, NIST CSF, CIS, PCI DSS, and HIPAA
- Business financial acumen with the ability to translate technology needs into financial decisions
- High degree of emotional intelligence when communicating with executive-level leaders
- Natural aptitude for outcome-based reasoning
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external clients
- Self-starter with the ability to plan and implement sales strategy with limited supervision
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to maintain accurate and detailed records of sales activity
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to operate with changing priorities
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively and professionally with all types of people and situations
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality
- Proficient with business collaboration tools including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, and company-specific programs
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with a generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
All benefits are dependent on employment status
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Applicant Labor Law PostersApply Now