You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members.
Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Assist with the contract submission process and the auditing of provider information systems (AMISYS) for consistency and best practices in Provider set up for Silver Summit Health Plan.
The Contracts Coordinator is primarily a remote role. The team has monthly onsite meetings. Candidates that reside within Nevada are highly preferred.
- Maintain spreadsheets and collect, track, prepare, compile, and distribute statistical data for daily and monthly reports.
- Maintain and report on the Health Plan(s) compliance with contract submission rules and exception requests and communicate to Manager on a monthly basis.
- Support the contract submission process to ensure confirmation with Corporate standards by the Health Plan(s), provide support to the Contract Case Conferences and ensure that appropriate internal controls are established to account for and secure hardcopy or scanned images of contracts.
- Maintain and update on a routine basis the contract organization’s databases.
- Produce reports, as requested.
- Coordinate the Corporate-wide data verification process for contracted providers. Update contract organization’s databases, as necessary.
- Interface with the credentialing staff to ensure all Health Plan data systems are congruent.
High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years of experience managing large databases and provider information systems. Healthcare industry experience preferred. Auditing experience preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility.
- Competitive pay.
- Paid time off including holidays.
- Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans.
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.Apply Now