BOOST LLC is a dynamic management consulting firm that offers an array of government-compliant back-office solutions to support our teaming partners within the GovCon space. Our consultants are experts in the areas of Accounting, Contracts, Human Resources, Recruiting & Sourcing, and Strategic Pricing, and our passion is to guide and propel our partners towards success within this competitive sector.
Job Opportunity: Contracts & Procurement Administrator
BOOST is hiring! We’re looking for a full-time Contracts & Procurement Administrator to join our internal team that provides tactical contract and subcontract life cycle management support, incremental buying for clients, and CPSR assessment and preparation support to our government contractor (GovCon) industry clients. In this position, you will report to the Manager, Strategic Contracting & Procurement Services. This position will be 100% remote, as BOOST is a virtual company.
- Providing pre and post award administration of a variety of contracts such as OTAs, CPFF/CPAF/CPIF, FFP, FPAF, T&M, LH, IDIQ, BPA, and BOAs.
- Performs external customer liaison activities to include attendance at customer meetings and correspondence both verbal and written with customer personnel.
- Provides government contractual guidance for competitive type contracts as well as sole source and directed Prime and subcontract customer awards.
- Reads, analyzes, and interprets contractual documents.
- Provides cradle-to-grave contract administration support.
- Works with management and clients to create and process notification letters involving scope changes, limitation of cost and funds, operational issues, and requests for assistance.
- Negotiates, with support & assistance, proposals, contract modifications, and agreements as required within the limits of authority delegated by upper management.
- Assists in reviewing, drafting, or interpreting appropriate Statement of Work(s) or Performance Work Statement(s).
- Notifies business team members and clients of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact on the company.
- Manages and integrates daily work activities to ensure efficient compliance with corporate, contract, and federal requirements.
- Assists with advising customers regarding customer contract requirements and government/federal regulations.
- Manages the process for updating contract information in the contracts database ensuring all data is current and complete.
- Proactively supports, manages, and tracks contractual documentation, necessary action items, or important data.
- Reviews purchasing policies and procedures and recommends updates to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Reviews and analyzes purchase orders and subcontracting instruments for CPSR and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Issues vendor and subcontractor RFPs and provides price analysis and file management support where needed.
- Supports or performs other duties as assigned.
- Attends training both for internal compliance requirements and specialized courses that provide enhanced job-related skills.
- Experience & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience with federal government contracts administration and management.
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience with subcontracts, procurement, or supply chain functions under federal government contracts.
- Previous experience working within an approved CPSR system preferred.
- Minimum 4 cumulative years’ experience with GovCon, FAR, DFAR, SBA, GSA, etc.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with strong experience working with spreadsheets.
- Personal Requirements:
- Being a self-starter and continual learner.
- Excellent use of independent judgment and creativity applied to resolution of contract issues.
- Ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, accountable, and flexible.
- Work Authorization Requirements:
- Valid authorization to work in the U.S.
- Clearance is NOT required.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Great presentation, communication, and team-building skills.
- Physical Requirements:
- These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job:
- The employee will have prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard.
BOOST is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Apply Now