Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference.
The Clinical Documentation Analyst Educator will be responsible for implementing and continuously developing onboarding for all new CDSs for mentoring and education needs. Work with department leadership to plan, develop, and implement clinical documentation education and assessment programs for CDI specialists and providers. Educate members of the CDI team on the review functions within the CDI program to meet and maintain enterprise goals and objectives, regulatory compliance, policies and procedures, and standard operating procedures.
- Leads and coordinates training of new CDI staff. Monitors and reports individual progress and performance.
- Formulates customized education to other healthcare professionals based on audience and areas of opportunity. Audiences include, but are not limited to CDS/Coders, providers, mid-levels, nursing, dietary, Quality, etc. Education provided includes 1:1 education and/or group education.
- Conduct individual and large group educational sessions for all CDI Specialists and/or providers.
- Collaborate with CDE leadership and other clinicians to facilitate the ongoing relevance of department-specific orientation content, educational materials, and training programs/resources.
- Responsible for auditing CDSs across the organization at designated intervals, ensuring that system objectives are met. Reports findings to leadership. Develops educational plan for individual CDS based on QA outcomes. Provides 1:1 mentoring as needed.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of system CDE policies and procedures. Remain current on CDI guidelines and practices.
- Serve as a key resource for accurate and ethical documentation standards and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees and coordinates SMART related education, meetings, and requirements for the department and as instructed by the SMART department.
Licensure/ Certification Required:
Current RN license
CCDS (Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist) or CDIP (Certified Clinical Documentation Improvement Professional) certification required within 6 months of hire
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:
At least five years of experience as a Clinical Documentation Specialist
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational skills, excellent speaking and presentation skills; willingness to travel, working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including creation of Power Point presentations.
Join an award-winning company
Three-time winner of “Best in KLAS” 2020-2022
2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive.
A few of those include:
- Associate Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support the physical, emotional, and financial health of you and your family, including healthcare, time off, retirement, and well-being programs.
- Our Culture – Ensemble is a place where associates can do their best work and be their best selves. We put people first, last and always. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, growth, and innovation.
- Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate will earn a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
- Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
Ensemble Health Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Ensemble Health Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected].
EEOC – Know Your Rights
FMLA Rights – English
La FMLA Español.Apply Now