51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers, and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals, and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
- Data scientists
- Construction workers
Performs as task or design lead for large-scale projects with minimal support. This position is eligible to be worked remotely.
- Provide mapping and design efforts with the use of Autodesk Civil 3D, Skyline, and ArcGIS platforms.
- Effectively communicate internally and externally to project teams and clients.
- Advise and contribute to the development of project scope during the proposal preparation phase.
- Ability to direct the work and review submittals of junior staff designers to accomplish project objectives.
- Provide input on project changes and how the changes affect project scope, constructability, schedule, and budget.
- Ability to coordinate with engineers and other disciplines (piping, civil, etc.) to ensure cohesive designs.
- Coordinate with the client, survey, and construction on route selection and pipeline.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple competing deadlines.
- Drive ownership of health & safety in all aspects of project execution.
- Have a high ability to work on large projects yet is flexible enough to work on multiple small projects simultaneously.
- Eager and able to learn about new technology and solve complex problems by thinking creatively.
- Work in accordance with the Mapping Design Best Practices to ensure compliance with Worley quality standards.
$126,551 – $186,104 commensurate with experience
Eligible for PTO, 401k, medical, vision, dental, etc.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess an understanding of survey data and processing.
- Have working knowledge with Skyline & Microsoft Access.
- Ability to work with and across multiple platforms including AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 or higher, ArcGIS, and associated database formats.
- Displays commitment to quality in all aspects of work.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
Required: Minimum 10 years’ experience with the design of upstream, midstream, or distribution pipeline systems and associated design requirements.
Preferred: Civil grading and drainage experience a plus
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative, and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Please note: No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for this vacancy.
Requisition ID: DEN005C Organization: USACApply Now