Position: Systems Analyst
Work Arrangement: Remote || US Citizen or Green Card Holder || W2 ||
Skills: JAD and SQL Must
- Contract with ability to hire
- Health care experience Must
- Responsible for the elicitation, prioritization, and conversion of business/functional requirements to system requirements, as well as provision of analysis for applications in production (mid-sized to large initiatives)
- Responsible for the development of functional designs for new, customized, or enhanced systems.
- The ultimate outcome of this role is the production of clear, timely, precise and accurate technical designs that are traceable to documented business/functional requirements and guide the successful design, development and deployment of IT Solutions.
- Responsible for Analysis and Functional Design: Quickly understand business issues and data challenges of the customer.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details; abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Consider end to end business and technical flows, including impacts to operations.
- Review, edit, and prioritize business requirements, specifications, processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true business need.
- Translate business/functional requirements into system level functional solutions using various techniques that include: interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, screen interface prototypes, demos, and/or business, task, and workflow analysis.
- Develop functional design specifications, GUI and screen interface designs (internal applications), and VUI designs for customer engagements.
- Include project assumptions, risks/issues, considerations, and dependencies based on the system impacts. Identify the business process and organizational impact of proposed solutions.
- Responsible for Technical Recommendations and Traceability: Partner with project personnel to identify required system changes, additions or retirement.
- Conduct gap analysis for business/functional requirements and current system functionality, with support, review and input from other Technical staff.
- Collaborate with business analysts, designers, developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Help to divide the project into multiple phases based on the business priorities, design, schedule, and level of effort.
- Ensure traceability from business/functional requirements through development of the solution, to confirm system functionality and ensure the completed system fulfills the goals of the project as detailed in the specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of systems analysis experience OR Master’s Degree in a related field with 1 year of systems analysis experience.
- If no degree, 5 years of systems analysis experience required.
- Must have experience in: Requirements Management, Developing Functional Designs and Software development life cycles (SDLC)
- Some experience with project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience with Agile methodologies preferred.
- Experience in Joint Application Design (JAD) facilitation preferred
- Experience in the Rational Unified Process (RUP) preferred
- Experience in user interface design preferred Experience with client/server-based systems preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of: Use case business model methodology, Database queries (SQL) and/or Batch and online processing Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including leadership and subject matter experts.
- Possess and exercise proficient interviewing skills.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Excellent organizational, research and presentation skills Related professional certification is preferred (i.e. CBAP, Agile certification, PMP, Six Sigma)
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30,707.71 – $35,744.77 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 3 years
- 5 years
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Work Location: RemoteApply Now