The Ad Sales Planning Coordinator
The Ad Sales Planning Coordinator is a cross functional sales support role under the Pricing & Planning (P&P) group. This role supports assigned Sales Account Executive(s) and additional internal teams to fulfill the below responsibilities across the DIRECTV and DIRECTV Stream Addressable, Data Driven Linear (DDL), Linear, and Live Sports products. We are looking for someone who is excited to start a career in Ad Sales and work for the DIRECTV brand as we converge Linear and Digital sales.
- Support Sales Planner and assist with their daily campaign management responsibilities.
- Coordinate between internal traffic department and external trafficking teams/agency buying contacts to ensure all traffic is received on time.
- Ensure that units/impressions are flighted and constrained based on client specs while adhering to P&P guidelines and inventory availability.
- Check inventory availability for working plans.
- Ensure all units/impressions are branded accurately.
- Complete new agency/advertiser/brand form for Ad Sales Finance for deal entry.
- Complete billing adjustments forms when necessary.
- Assist Ad Sales Finance with reconciliation of discrepant invoices.
- Maintain weekly stewardship tracking across all accounts to ensure timely delivery.
- Provide agency with pre and post air-time reports as requested.
- Track agency and/or advertiser spending and Advanced Service allocations where applicable (Upfronts, Contractual, etc.).
- Aid sales staff with ad hoc requests.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
This is a Chicago, IL based position that works both in-office and remotely. #LI-Remote
A career with us comes with big rewards:
DIRECTV’s compensation structure is designed to be market-competitive and fully supports efforts to attract and retain employees. It is the company’s policy to offer pay that is competitive with other employers in the local market. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
The Base Salary range displayed below reflects the minimum and maximum target salary for the position and work location(s) listed in the job posting US Labor Market Zone(s). Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
DIRECTV WAGE ZONE
N3: $51,920 – $77,880
Please note that the salary ranges reflect base salary only and do not include bonus or benefits – when you consider all of these together, it represents a pretty impressive total compensation package.
Apply today! #RSRDTVApply Now