PAR Excellence Account Executive
A field-based sales role, the PAR Excellence Account Executive focuses on expanding PAR Excellence’s business within existing accounts. This position also provides support to the Regional Sales Manager in surpassing annual sales quotas, blending account support and sales executive functions to accelerate PAR’s growth in existing clients.
- Education: A four-year degree.
- Product Knowledge:
- Strong working knowledge of PAR Excellence’s hardware, software, products & offerings including weight-based, RFID, and enhanced scanning.
- Demonstrated ability to implement PAR Excellence technology.
- Perform routine system maintenance including auditing, registering, and re-taring scales.
- Provide effective in-services and training on PAR’s technology to supply chain techs and supervisors on basic system functioning, maintenance, and reporting.
- PAR Bin Status:
- Stockout & Critical Hits.
- Par level recommendations.
- Consumption Analysis.
- Compliance Analysis (patient charging locations).
- Ability to develop and provide quotes for existing clients.
- Successfully sell additional products and services to existing clients. (Phase 2+ projects).