Let’s Build the Next Industrial Revolution Together
Behind every product is a person. In Vimachem, we’re using technology to empower the people who manufacture medicines for our world. This is why we are developing the world’s biggest manufacturing intelligence AI Cloud specifically for Life Sciences, incorporating AI, IIoT, and Industry 4.0 technologies, allowing pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers to scale faster with greater flexibility.
Today we are going through one of the most exciting times for our company. We are expanding our USA sales team, and we are looking for an ambitious Senior Account Executive to join forces.
Our culture is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rewarding. If you are passionate about leading client engagements in a challenging start-up environment, the future is bright for you in Vimachem, and we want to hear from you!
About The Role
Vimachem seeks a dynamic Senior Account Executive with 8+ years of experience to drive new and existing business in the life sciences sector. This remote position requires excellent planning, organizational skills, and a strong understanding of MEDDIC and Challenger Sale. Candidates should be able to close $MM deals, have a proven track record as a top performer, and be willing to travel as needed.
What will you do as a Senior Account Executive ?
- Working on the front lines with large strategic enterprise accounts in the life sciences industry.
- Driving large, complex deals and owning the entire value-based sales process from creation through the proposal, legal/procurement, negotiation to close.
- Building a network of relationships with c-suite and senior enterprise leaders across the Life Science and Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop a comprehensive account strategy and execution plan.
- Maintaining a tight record of all sales activity in Hubspot.
- Effectively communicate and educate clients about the value of our platform, industry insights and drive clarity about our customers’ needs and the digital transformation potential of AI and IIoT technologies while challenging customers status quo.
- Acronyms like ERP, MES, GxP, eBR, and QMS are part of your daily conversations (this is a plus).
The main qualifications for this Senior Account Executive are:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience selling multifaceted enterprise software products.
- You are equally experienced and comfortable presenting, from top-level executives to front-line manufacturing operators in Life Science companies. Mapping and navigating complex relationships with multiple stakeholders each with individual interests and responsibilities will be key to your success.
- Experience selling MES, EBR, ELN, EDMS, QMS, or LIMS systems is highly preferred.
- Highly consultative personality with savvy business acumen, including a track record of negotiating, structuring, and executing enterprise-level agreements.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the hunger to succeed; act with a startup mindset: have urgency, and grit, be adaptable to change, and be a team player.
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills.
- Break into and drive large, complex deals from lead to close.
- Trained and/or certified in a standardized sales method (E.g. Challenger Sale).
- Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals.
- Have a passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT, and cloud solutions.
- Willingness to travel on a frequent and regular basis, per business needs.
- Experience working with channel partners is a plus.
Working At Vimachem:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- We offer a fully remote working environment with the outmost flexibility.
- Benefits package including Health insurance, Life insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability.
- Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
- Continuous training and LinkedIn Learning accounts.
- A buddy will support you with onboarding.
- Latest tech in laptop.
- Company events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.Apply Now