Betstamp is the future of sports betting. Founded in 2020, our mission is to make sports betting easy and accessible to everyone, while improving your odds of winning your bets. Our team is dedicated to creating the best user experience possible while educating the public about sports betting.
How We Work:
Betstamp aggregates sports betting odds from every sportsbook, allowing you to easily compare and get the best price before placing your bet. Track, manage, and analyze your sports bets for consistent improvement. Follow your favorite betting personalities and friends’ performances in the app to see how they’re doing. Save time, save money, and have more fun betting on sports.
Have you ever wondered if you could get paid for something you already enjoy doing? If you like watching sports, hanging out with friends, and learning more about betting, the answer is yes!
As a Betstamp Ambassador, you’ll join on the ground level of the best Sports Betting aggregator on the market, growing faster than ever. You’ll be responsible for managing the launch of Betstamp in your community and getting your network aware of and using Betstamp. Be part of a team that supports the creation and execution of different events to bring Betstamp to the masses.
This role is perfect for someone looking to gain professional experience in a fast-moving startup, overlapping heavily in the sports and sports management side of business. Successful candidates will be given real responsibility from Day 1, with the opportunity to build and influence our national launch approach.
What makes a good Betstamp Ambassador?
- Interest in sports/sports betting
- A leader and unofficial “planner” in your friendship circle and networks
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic, energetic, positive, and outgoing personality
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people
- Entrepreneurial at heart, with an ability to work independently and manage feedback
- Educate your network on Betstamp and how to become a better bettor
- Host viewing events watching the sports and teams you love
- Know your market, and spot and set the trends
- Marketing the launch of the app
- Growing Betstamp‘s social media presence
How You’ll Be Rewarded & Start Date
- Start Date: December 2023
- Uncapped Earnings: Based on referrals, hosting sports viewing parties with friends, growing brand awareness, paid training sessions
- Flexible Schedule: Work on your own time
- Exclusive Perks: For hitting targets (think PS5’s, new TV’s & more!)
- Authentic Startup Experience: Your feedback will be essential to building and optimizing the program
- Paid Training: Earn more than $16/hr for attending trainings
- Betstamp swag
- Access, coaching, and support from Betstamp‘s business development team
- Early access to new and upcoming features
- Complete schedule flexibility
- Gain experience in the sports betting and marketing industries
- Leading the future of Sports Betting
- Meeting new people
Posting Notes: Sports Management, Sports Marketing & SalesApply Now