Sr. Service Desk Specialist
CareDx, Inc. is a leading precision medicine solutions company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers. CareDx offers products, testing services, and digital healthcare solutions along the pre- and post-transplant patient journey, and is the leading provider of genomics-based information for transplant patients.
- Provide laboratory, office, and remote users IT support via remote tools, phone, email, and chat.
- Consistently strive to provide the ultimate client experience by being responsive and empathetic to users’ IT issues.
- Lead the resolution of high-priority incidents and requests while working closely with other IT teams to ensure timely ticket and problem resolution.
- Escalate complex issues including identifying issues that require further investigation or specialized technical expertise and escalating them to the appropriate teams.
- Testing and documentation of new solutions and processes to continually improve IT services and support.
- Ability to train other IT personnel and/or end users on IT systems and products as needed.
- Participate in evaluations of new software, hardware, and tools.
- Participate in decisions regarding downtime impact on users through accurate communication and planning of scheduled downtime.
- Create and update documentation for KB (knowledgebase) articles, support procedures, troubleshooting steps, and common technical issues.
- Analyze service desk reporting trends and provide relevant reports to stakeholders.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ years of experience providing IT and/or service desk support in a Windows and macOS corporate environment.
- 2+ years of experience working with AD, O365/M365 Admin Centers, application provisioning, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ITSM platforms.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Must have strong customer service skills with an ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users.
- Available to provide on-call, after-hours support for priority tickets as needed.
- High School diploma.
- Experience with Intune/Endpoint Manager, SCCM, or other endpoint management systems.
- Experience with Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint.
- Experience with Azure Virtual Desktop, VMware Horizon, or other VDI platforms.
- IT certifications such as ITIL, A+, Network+, etc.
Every individual at CareDx has a direct impact on our collective mission to improve the lives of organ transplant patients worldwide. We believe in taking great care of our people, so they take even greater care of our patients.
Our competitive Total Rewards package includes:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation
- Health and welfare benefits including a gym reimbursement program
- 401(k) savings plan match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- And more!
In addition, we have a Living Donor Employee Recovery Policy that allows up to 30 days of paid leave annually to a full-time employee who makes the selfless act of donating an organ or bone marrow.
With products that are making a difference in the lives of transplant patients today and a promising pipeline for the future, it’s an exciting time to be part of the CareDx team. Join us in partnering with transplant patients to transform our future together.
CareDx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
By proceeding with our application and submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read our U.S. Personnel Privacy Notice and consent to receive email communication from CareDx.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.