IT Operations Analyst Sr
This position will work remotely, with travel to sites as needed
RHI Magnesita offers an amazing benefits package, which starts within 30 days of hire: Medical, Dental, Health, 401K + company match
Senior IT Operations Network Analyst Responsibilities:
- Administration, service, expansion, monitoring and support for the worldwide WAN/LAN/WLAN & MS Azure Cloud network environments;
- Network design, implementation and optimization of new and existing branches;
- Implementing and improving our network connectivity and security infrastructure in hybrid environments (on premise/private Cloud/Cloud/Azure Cloud);
- Monitoring, performance analysis and troubleshooting, configuration of Azure network services and support by Infrastructure as a code deployment;
- Evaluation and implementation of new technologies, solutions and possibilities and contribution to medium as well as large-scale IT projects.
You are a strong communicator with a collaborative attitude. You work well in cross-functional teams and are not afraid to take responsibility and make decisions. You proactively seek to improve the status quo. You see change as something positive, can adapt quickly and you like to courageously help shape the future of RHI Magnesita.
English – Proficient/Fluent
Relevant working experience in:
- Firewall and WAN operations (Barracuda, Cisco…), IT Service Management and Network Engineering
- Cloud Platform Environments – especially AZURE – network setups
- Managing enterprise-grade firewalls and deep knowledge in Switching, Routing and wireless environments (Barracuda, Aruba, HPE, …)
- Infrastructure as Code technologies
- DevOps-Tools (Azure DevOps)
Why you should work for RHI Magnesita
You will perform in a customer-focused environment. We live innovation and appreciate an open and pragmatic way of working. From our leaders, we expect to drive our further transformation, to engage our people and to give direction. RHI Magnesita is a company where you can be yourself. RHI Magnesita is committed to supporting its employees to enable the best possible performance.
At RHI Magnesita, everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply. We evaluate applications based on required qualifications and regardless of gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital or partnership status. At RHI Magnesita, we appreciate the value of diverse teams.
About RHI Magnesita
We are the acknowledged technology leader in the refractory industry. Our company is defined by people. We are committed to diversity and know that multiple approaches, perspectives, and backgrounds fuel creativity and innovation. It is our aspiration to build a workplace culture where everyone feels valued, engages, and can enjoy a truly inclusive environment, and the diverse voices of our employees are heard. We foster a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages open-mindedness, reliability, pragmatism, and innovation.
Find & follow us: www.rhimagnesita.com
LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTubeApply Now