Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Sr Patient Care Liaison today with Work from Home.
Work from Home offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career, and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Prescription drug and behavioral health coverage
- Free telemedicine services
- Free AirMed medical transportation
Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical, and financial well-being
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a Sr Patient Care Liaison
We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Senior Patient Care Liaison is a non-clinical role that supports patients, customers, and internal stakeholders using a variety of interaction channels, including voice, email, chat, postal mail, and fax. Creates and maintains a positive customer experience in a patient-centered, quality-driven environment.
- Demonstrates and maintains all previous level responsibilities
- Master of assigned call types, queues, and associated tasks
- Serves as subject matter expert on policies and procedures; Serves as subject matter expert on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Willingness to demonstrate flexibility in handling workflows and job assignments
- Understands the NCCM strategy
- Demonstrates productivity and quality to meet the targeted levels
- Maintains a positive work environment and is able to confidently re-direct negative comments to leadership when a situation arises
- Performs duties in an independent manner
- Multi-tasking (i.e., talking on the phone while typing, using more than one application during calls, etc.)
- Understands when to escalate, report, or voice issues and concerns
- Demonstrates proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation in all written communication
- Demonstrates good judgment in handling situations not covered by written or verbal instructions
- Able to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly, and transcribe accurately
Qualifications that you will need:
- High School Diploma, GED, or an equivalent in demonstrated work experience.
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- 1 year of experience using an internet-based software program required
“The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.”- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Sr Patient Care Liaison WFH opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now