INFINISOURCE CONSULTING SOLUTIONS (ICS)
InfiniSource Consulting Solutions (ICS), a 150+ employee government contractor specializing in Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Professional Services to the federal government. We tailor our services to meet the specific needs of our civilian, defense, and private-industry sponsor. Our corporate support processes are ISO 9001 certified, giving our customers the confidence that we are continually measuring and improving upon the support we provide and are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
JOB TITLE: Angular Developer with .NET experience
CLIENT: U.S. Department of Labor
The DOL is looking to improve and modernize their MSHA Centralized Application System (MCAS). MCAS is a web-based application that serves as MSHA’s core information management system enabling the agency to accomplish its mission of protecting the health and safety of the nation’s miners. MSHA application improvements will focus on:
- Increasing Efficiency
- Improving Access and User Functionality
- Establishing Higher Security and Flexibility
- Eliminating Redundant Processes and Reporting
- Improving Data Sharing
- Reducing Errors and Improving Error Handling
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, the Angular Developer must be able to perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities listed in a satisfactory manner:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- ASP.NET experience
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
The requirements identified below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to satisfactorily meet the expectations of this job:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services…
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or a directly related field.
A minimum of five (5) years of experience as an Angular Developer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Experience with the following technologies is required:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Solaris 11, RHEL 7
Individual shall possess or be eligible to receive and maintain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English. Ability to read, comprehend and explain instructions…
Ability to organize work, define and solve problems, establish, and manage priorities, collect data, establish facts…
InfiniSource Consulting Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class US Citizenship is required for most positions.
ICS offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.Apply Now