Blue Acorn iCi, an Infosys company, is a digital consultancy focused on delivering innovative solutions across customer experience, commerce, and data. Our team of over 400 experts enable clients to navigate large-scale, digital transformation programs.
Whether it’s a digitally savvy consumer brand or a legacy manufacturer, Blue Acorn iCi empowers businesses with digital scalability to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer experience. With services that include strategy, analytics, design, and engineering, we elevate global brands across industries such as media, consumer goods & retail, financial services, manufacturing, technology and more.
Join our innovative and collaborative team as we deliver extraordinary digital experiences for some of the world’s largest brands!
Blue Acorn iCi is seeking a Magento/Adobe Commerce Senior Front End Engineer who enjoys interacting with both customers and peers to join our Digital Solutions Engineering team. The developer will be dealing with large, high profile clients and will be required to configure and customize enterprise solutions to meet the client’s complex needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support, along with strong technical knowledge.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Development on the Magento 2/Adobe Commerce platform
- Develop custom extensions to be released as third-party add-ons
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
- Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON syntax
- Solid understanding of developing for Responsive Designs
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Magento 2/Adobe Commerce Certified Professional Front End Developer
- 2+ years of experience in web development, including maintenance programs, integrations, and servers
- Likes mentoring, coaching, and training others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients
- Experience with Knockout JS (Nice to have)
- Understanding of Grid Principles (Nice to have)
- Understanding of techniques and tools for pixel perfect development (Nice to have)
- Understanding of Composer (Nice to have)
The US average base salary range for this full-time position is $80,000 – $130,000 + benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations, but they are subject to change based on the following factors: role, experience level, education/certification, job-related skills, and working location. Please note that some states within the US have pay/hiring laws that may affect the salary range listed above.
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Blue Acorn iCi is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Please click to read EEO Law and Pay Transparency Act and IER Right to Work Document and Privacy Notice.
Blue Acorn iCi will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at: [email protected].
California applicants: Please click here for CCPA disclosures.Apply Now