Performs financial functions related to collection, accuracy, recording, analysis, and presentation of company’s financial operations. Ensures records are accurate and GAAP compliant. Expected working hours are Mon – Fri 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. This position reports to the Controller.
This position requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations as well as being honest and ethical. The basic purpose of this position is to use all available resources to support Booth Ranches’ continuous growth and financial success. The role will be utilized to set excellent maintenance procedures that meet the standards of Booth Ranches, LLC.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not exhaustive of all the job’s responsibilities.
The salary range for this role is $28.00 to $30.00 per hour. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, any collective bargaining agreements, and business or organizational needs.
No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remain in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all Accounting functions including but not limited to:
- Post wire cash receipts
- Send short/overpaid report for the previous day
- Manage customer portals for remittance, rebates, etc.
- Review and approve customer credit holds
- Invoice Daily
- Research requests/set up new customers
- Purchase match freight invoices for A/P
- Review and approve invoice adjustments for Sales
- Prepare adjustment report weekly
- Prepare customer rebates monthly/quarterly/annually
- Assist with claims and updating A/R notes
- Post Check Cash Receipts
- Prepare juice inventory tags for invoicing
- Assist with reconciling monthly statements
- Annual review of customer information in customer maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred; minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting or related field required; Knowledge of general accounting procedures required; Knowledge of Famous Software strongly desired.
Required Knowledge/Mental Skills/Abilities
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must be able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Must be detail-oriented with no tolerance for financial sloppiness
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, managers, and executives
- Must have strong math, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly skilled in the use of Excel spreadsheets
Work Environment/Physical Skills/Abilities
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment;
- Often sitting for prolonged periods of time;
- Requires manual dexterity of hands to finger, handle, feel or grasp;
- Requires manual dexterity of fingers to operate 10-key and keyboard;
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus;
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without undue physical exertion and ability to stoop, reach, walk, and other physical activities associated with office environments.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health insurance coverage options
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $30.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay Types
- Bonus opportunities
Accounts receivable: 1 year (Required)
Famous: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: RemoteApply Now