Student Financial Support and Services
Student Financial Support and Services at West Virginia University is currently accepting applications for a Student Revenue Coordinator.
About the Opportunity
This is a professional level position in the Revenue Management team within the Student Financial Services unit. Customer service, both to internal and external parties, is of utmost importance. The main duties of this position include monitoring, modifying, reconciling, and control of the student revenue through the General Ledger/Oracle Accounting system. This position is directly responsible for utilizing automated student information systems as the mode of operation to perform duties directly related to the processing of various functions within Department of Education regulations. The incumbent is responsible for the recording and recognition of all West Virginia University student revenue and student disbursements into West Virginia University’s accounting system (MAP).
We strongly believe in work-life balance
- 37.5-hour work week
- 13 paid holidays (staff holiday calendar)
- 24 annual leave (vacation) days per year
- 18 sick days per year (for various purposes)
- WVU offers a range of health insurance and other benefits (this position is a benefits-eligible non-classified staff position)
- 401(a) retirement savings with 6% employee contribution match, eligibility to continue health insurance, and other retiree perks.
- Wellness programs
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for coordination, development, and application of systems, policy, and procedure to ensure the University follows Federal, State, and Local student accounts receivable, student loan, student account disbursement, and cash management regulations.
- Responsible for the daily processes and reconciliation related to the Banner student system nightly cycle and Banner Accounting Interface to the Oracle accounting system.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance, or related fields or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience. Masters preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience involving the following:
At West Virginia University, we leverage our talents and resources to create a better future for our state and the world. As West Virginia’s land-grant university, WVU has three campuses that touch each corner of the state.
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.
Job Posting: Nov 10, 2023
Posting Classification: Non-Classified
Exemption Status: Exempt
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Schedule: Full-timeApply Now