American Specialty Health Incorporated is Hiring a ServiceNow Administrator
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws. Compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $89,300 to $115,000 Full-Time Annual Salary Range.
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates selected for this position will be trained remotely and must work from home in a designated area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires a stable connection to the Internet Service Provider, with a minimum download speed of 50 Mbps and upload speed of 10 Mbps.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ASH’s ServiceNow platform.
- Manage and support ASH’s ServiceNow platform.
- Define, document, enforce, and support ITSM policies, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure ITSM policies, procedures, and processes are followed.
- Manage the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) for proper tracking and maintenance of Configuration Item (CI) data.
- Perform regular audits as defined by ITSM policies, processes, and procedures.
- Focus on Continual Service Improvement (CSI) within ITSM policies, processes, and procedures.
- Assist in data collection for organizational metrics.
- Participate in requirements gathering, design, and implementation of service management capabilities.
- Transfer expert-level knowledge to team members and stakeholders.
- Assist with facilitating Change Control process and improve workflow.
- Support Facilities workflows, dashboards, reports, and processes.
- Coordinate with vendors or other business units to integrate ITSM tool with other applications via REST API or other integration methods.
- Support the Knowledgebase by creating, updating, and retiring knowledge articles.
- Provide related technical support and create ITSM training.
- Conduct training as needed.
- BS degree in computer-related field or equivalent work experience. If equivalent experience, a high school diploma is required.
- Two or more years of experience configuring and developing for the ITSM ServiceNow module.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) certification preferred but not required (Must be able to obtain within 90 days of being hired).
- 1 year of experience developing and automating workflows using ServiceNow’s Flow Designer.
- Experience with ServiceNow’s Automation Engine.
- Experience with ITIL Service Management processes.
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions consistent with architectural standards and ServiceNow best practices.
- Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment.
- Create, maintain, and enhance various ITSM components.
- Ability to work in a self-directed and team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively and respectfully, establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective organization, prioritization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment.
- Ability to analyze information and develop effective solutions.
- Exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak clearly, see, and hear. Physically capable of standing, sitting, kneeling, crouching, and climbing. Capable of using hand tools and manipulating small parts. Frequently lifting equipment up to 40 lbs.
Office and/or Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.