Join a Purpose-Driven Company
Are you searching for an opportunity with a company that has a meaningful mission? Look no further!
About Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions
Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions is dedicated to making America’s roads safer for everyone. We specialize in assisting drivers with major record violations in purchasing affordable auto insurance. Our goal is to minimize the number of uninsured and unlicensed drivers on the road.
At Breathe Easy, we believe that happy employees lead to happy customers. That’s why we prioritize the well-being of our people, providing them with the tools and support they need to succeed. Our culture is built on values such as excellence, respect, innovation, and open communication.
Position: Customer Service Rep
As a Customer Service Rep, you will play a crucial role in assisting customers placed with our partnered insurance companies. In this unique full-time opportunity, our consultants work in a fast-paced inbound call center environment where performance is rewarded.
- Answer inbound calls from existing customers
- Use multiple programs and systems simultaneously to resolve needs
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of insurance requirements
- Answer questions related to coverages, billing, and policy history
- Proactively identify and assess customers’ needs
Your key accountabilities include maintaining high call quality, adherence to processes, and productivity metrics. The role also involves resolving customer issues, processing payments, and staying informed about organizational software, products, and processes.
- Resident state P&C license
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data collection
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred two plus years of customer service experience
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced call center environment
- Ability to multi-task using multiple screens and systems
- Strong reliable internet connection
- Proactive in personal development; welcomes coaching
- High energy and enjoys working in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with non-owner policies, SR-22, and FR-44 state filings is a plus
- Bilingual is a PLUS
Compensation: $20 per hour + monthly incentive
It is and will continue to be the policy of CST, LLC to practice a program of equal employment opportunity designed to assure that employment and advancement opportunities are made available to all employees and applicants on the basis of individual qualifications and without unlawful regard to race, religion, color, veteran status, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, or genetic information.