United States of America
State / County 1
- Various Locations
- Various Locations
- Aerostructures Division
Workplace Type 1
Position type 1
- Full Time
Company Profile 1
With more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision Castparts Corp. is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, we are the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. We also manufacture extruded seamless pipe, fittings, and forgings for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials for the casting and forging industries. With such critical applications, we insist on quality and dependability – not just in the materials and products we make, but in the people we recruit.
PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
In 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by Chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffett, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Job Description 1
The Payroll Administrator will report directly to the Payroll Manager and assist with the processing of all payrolls. They will perform a variety of accounting functions in preparation, distribution, and reporting of payroll, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Assist in processing weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly payroll for up to 10 company codes
- Assist in balancing payroll ledger
- Research exception items and take corrective action
- Reconcile all tax and unemployment liability accounts to the general ledger and investigate variances
- Assist with preparation of quarterly payroll tax reporting and research and resolve payroll/tax reporting issues
- Assist with year-end reconciliation of Employee Stock Purchase Plan and 401k
- Point of contact for employees and location HR Representatives
- Requires intermediate level skill sets and developing proficiency within discipline
- Garnishment experience a plus
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed
- Works with moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment
- Typically requires four to five years of experience or equivalent education.
- Familiarity with manufacturing payroll environment a plus
- ADP payroll experience a must, Workforce Now version preferred
- Experience with Time & Attendance system
- Intermediate Excel experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- High regard for cross-functional excellence and integrity in a client service capacity
- Ability to process multiple payrolls simultaneously with audible distractions and meet deadlines
- Critically think through and solve problems
- Complete work with minimal supervision and oversight
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
For informational purposes only, the range of pay for this role is $23.50 to $35.25 US Dollar (USD) Hourly based on a variety of factors. For informational purposes only, this role is eligible to participate in the Company’s Quarterly Cash Bonus Plan, paid out at the quarterly bonus factor of 2X the Company’s bonus multiple, based on the Company’s performance in the applicable quarter. Employees will receive 80 hours paid time off every year. Employees will also receive 10 paid holidays. Employees (and their families) are eligible to participate in the company’s medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are eligible to enroll in the Company’s 401(k) plan.
This position requires use of information or access to production processes subject to national security controls under U.S. export control laws and regulations (including, but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)). To be qualified to work in this facility, a successful applicant must be a U.S. Person, as defined in those regulations, and able to supply evidence of that qualification prior to starting work or be authorized to receive controlled information under a specific license or permission from the relevant government agency. The U.S. export control regulations define a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), and certain categories of Asylees and Refugees.Apply Now