We are Hiring!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the Role:
As an IT Security Engineer, you’ll be an advocate for Enova’s future in IT Security and Compliance. You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop, implement, and maintain security solutions and mechanisms throughout our corporate and production environments.
- Set the architectural direction and interface with business and technology groups throughout the organization to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
This role reports to the Technology Manager.
- Provide network and application security focused architectural guidance to IT teams.
- Continuously evaluate Enova’s infrastructure (on-prem and cloud), propose enhancements, and design changes as needed.
- Evaluate new technologies and trends, while making recommendations to improve the security of our environment.
- Collaborate with Product teams, Engineering, Development, and Compliance to ensure operational readiness of new solutions and ongoing optimization/improvement of existing solutions.
- Oversee and develop security standards based on security best practices.
- Respond to security incidents, assist with troubleshooting, and provide on-call support as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of security events management and incident response procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of IT security principles along with heavy security operations experience.
- Experience with large Linux environments.
- Understanding of DevOps principles, tools, and the correlation with cloud architecture.
- Understanding of infrastructure-as-code and SRE principles.
- Familiarity with Cloud security fundamentals (AWS cloud platform preferred).
- AWS Security principles and services, AWS Config, IAM, WAF, GuardDuty, and AWS networking from a security perspective.
- Comfort with popular scripting and programming language frameworks.
About our Team:
Our IT Security Engineering Team works alongside our Systems, Monitoring, Application Engineering, and Network Engineering teams to deliver top-notch, secure infrastructure and automation solutions. We are experts in the IT security field, but are also well-versed in networking, applications, development life cycles, and automation techniques.
We have passionate debates about technology with consensus in solutions, flexible team structures, an irrelevance of title in problem solving, and a desire to do the right thing.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles).
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits.
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only).
- PTO & paid holidays off.
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles).
- Summer hours (for eligible roles).
- Paid parental leave.
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova).
- Employee recognition and rewards program.
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™ platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best.
Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.