We provide technology-enabled business processing solutions that simplify complex programs and help millions of people achieve success. Our customer-focused, data-driven services deliver exceptional results for clients in government and healthcare organizations.
Navient has immediate openings for temporary, work-from-home Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative role is an inbound call center position. This role is responsible for providing prompt and accurate information guiding callers through troubleshooting, providing detailed case statuses & next steps, and navigating necessary websites.
- $16.00 per hour plus bonus.
- Work from your home with Computer equipment provided by Navient.
- This is a temporary assignment with the potential for a permanent role. This temporary position is not eligible for benefits.
Training hours: Day 1 8am-5pm EST, Day 2-10 9am-6pm EST. However, the typical work schedule will be a regular Full Time Schedule.
Hours of operation for the project: 9am-9pm EST 7 days a week, for a total of 40 hours each week. Weekends and 1–2-night shifts/week required.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be a resident of the state of: Idaho, Kansas, Montanna, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, or Wyoming.
- Location Requirement: All work must be performed in the United States for this remote role.
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism, diplomacy, and consideration for the customer’s requests or concern.
- High-speed internet access (Minimum 10 MBPS upload speed and 100 MBPS download speed).
- You must use a provided ethernet cord and be hard-wired into your server from the router/modem. You will not be able to use Wi-Fi or a hot spot.
- Cell phone.
- Must be able to download an app on a Smartphone or tablet.
- Private workspace or home office free of distractions and outside noise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English (Bilingual in Spanish preferred).
- Offers of employment are contingent upon a pre-employment background check including a drug test.