Join the Future of Healthcare
For those eager to shape the future of healthcare, seize the opportunity with us. We’re not just providing basic care; we’re pioneering health programs integrated throughout the entire continuum of care. Join us to start Caring, Connecting, Growing together.
This position is for a Clinical Data Analyst for the CPQ Provider Call Center. The role involves assisting in the coordination of HEDIS® and STARs data gathering process within DataRAP, Cozeva, and additional applications as needed. Weekly reporting on total calls made, charts retrieved, efficacy, quality, and productivity is a key responsibility. Throughout the year, this role conducts QA checks and data analysis, ensuring accurate reporting and identifying potential trends. Collaboration with the Sr. Clinical Analyst, Supervisor of Quality Operations, and Director of Quality Operations is crucial for tracking and reporting on year-round data collection and abstraction.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Create, analyze, and report out on the CPQ Provider Call Center work, quality, and productivity reporting
- Analyze data for possible discrepancies and deficiencies and report findings
- Develop and document process improvement
- Work to refine HEDIS®/STAR data collection software and data collection strategies, as needed
- Support hybrid processes as needed, including reporting on total charts reviewed and efficacy
- Participate in user acceptance testing, assist with team coordination of system changes, and system upgrades
- Complete training on HEDIS®/STAR measures
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and provide clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role, as well as development opportunities for other roles you may be interested in.
One year of post-high school education can be substituted/is equivalent to one year of experience.
- 2+ years of Business or Clinical Analytics experience
- 2+ years of healthcare experience, including experience in a managed care setting
- 2+ years of process improvement experience
- 1+ years of HEDIS® experience or participation in similar regulatory reporting
- Demonstrated excellent presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office applications, including databases and word processing
- Intermediate experience using Visio® and Excel®
- Registered or Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Certified Professional Coder
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office applications, including databases and word processing
- Advanced experience using Excel®
All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The hourly range for residents of these states is $27.07 to $53.08. Pay is based on factors such as education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements).
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe in providing equal opportunities to everyone, regardless of race, gender, sexuality, age, location, or income. We are committed to addressing health disparities, improving health outcomes, and mitigating our impact on the environment.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.Apply Now