Join the Future of Health Care at Optum
For those eager to shape the future of health care, this is your chance. Optum’s Pacific West region is going beyond basic care, offering integrated health programs across the entire continuum of care. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Redefining Health Care in the Pacific West
Optum’s Pacific West region is redefining health care with a focus on health equity, affordability, quality, and convenience. Operating in California, Oregon, and Washington, we aim to help over 2.5 million patients live healthier lives and improve the health system for everyone. At Optum Pacific West, we care for our team members, patients, and communities. Join our culture of caring and make a positive and lasting impact on health care for millions.
- Provide administrative and clerical support
- Telephone support, filing, typing, and coordination of schedules
- Data entry, simple data analyses, and rudimentary reporting
Position Overview: The role involves providing administrative and clerical support within the designated area of responsibility, adhering to established legal guidelines and ensuring confidentiality at all times.
Work Flexibility in California
If you are located in California, you will have the flexibility to work remotely* as you take on some tough challenges. Telecommuting is defined as a work arrangement in which the employee works outside the office, typically working from home, every day, and may occasionally come into one of our facilities or client/customer sites for meetings, training, or events.
- Consistently exhibit behavior and communication skills that demonstrate commitment to superior customer service
- Perform effective prospective and concurrent review of requested services
- Document members’ service benefits by contacting the appropriate health plans
1+ years of experience
- 2+ years of office experience in healthcare industry at the corporate level
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Suite
California Residents Only: The hourly range for California residents is $16.00 to $27.31 per hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe in diversity and are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment. OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.Apply Now