We provide technology-enabled business processing solutions that simplify complex programs and help millions of people achieve success. Our customer-focused, data-driven services deliver exceptional results for clients in government and healthcare organizations.
Job Opening: Temporary Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Service Representative (Temporary, Work-from-Home)
Role: Inbound Call Center
This role is responsible for:
- Providing prompt and accurate information
- Guiding callers through troubleshooting
- Providing detailed case statuses & next steps
- Navigating necessary websites
Compensation: $16.00 per hour plus bonus
Equipment: Work from your home with computer equipment provided by Navient
Duration: Temporary assignment with potential for a permanent role. This temporary position is not eligible for benefits.
Paid Virtual Training
Training Hours: Day 1 (8am-5pm EST), Day 2-10 (9am-6pm EST)
Work Schedule: Regular Full-Time Schedule
Project Hours: 9am-9pm EST, 7 days a week (40 hours per week). Weekends and 1–2 night shifts/week required.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Resident in any of the following states: Idaho, Kansas, Montanna, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, or Wyoming
- Location Requirement: All work must be performed in the United States for this remote role.
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism, diplomacy, and consideration for the customer’s requests or concerns
- High-speed internet access (Minimum 10 MBPS upload speed and 100 MBPS download speed)
- Must use a provided Ethernet cord and be hardwired into your server from the router/modem. Wi-Fi or hot spot not allowed.
- Cell phone
- Must be able to download an app on a Smartphone or tablet.
- Private workspace or home office free of distractions and outside noise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak English (Bilingual in Spanish preferred)
Offers of employment are contingent upon a pre-employment background check, including a drug test.Apply Now