Join Our Global Team: Legal & Compliance Administrator
Are you ready to charter your own career? The runway to success in global aviation begins here…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a global brand where you can use your skills, be part of a diverse team, and grow with a dynamic company?
Chapman Freeborn Airchartering has an exciting opportunity for a Legal & Compliance Administrator to join our diverse global Compliance team in the Americas region on a two-year fixed-term contract.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the aviation or travel industry, savvy in Know Your Customers (KYC) guidelines; fraud prevention; compliance and risk assessments; and have awareness of regulatory laws/International Sanctions.
If this is you, we want to hear from you today!
This opportunity allows for the successful candidate to work remote from their home based out of Canada, the US, or Mexico. We will provide the successful candidate with training, as well as the industry know-how. Bringing strong professional connections from clients and customer relationship management skills are essential for the successful candidate to bring.
Purpose of Role
- Support the legal department in daily activities and larger projects.
- Ensure effective administration of legal documents, archives, and reporting.
- Maintain effectively archives and ensure documents are kept up to date.
- Support the compliance team in their day to day activities and wider projects.
- Archiving digitally globally signed contracts.
- Administering signatures and contract executions on a range of agreements.
- Assisting with legal research.
- Negotiate contracts and legal documents.
- Take notes in varied meetings, internal and external.
- Support the legal and compliance team as required daily or on large projects.
- Writing and proofreading documents.
- Undertake the due diligence checks on KYCs.
- Review and approve invoices and payments.
- Gather information and prepare reports to senior management on varied topics.
- Coordinating audits and registers.
- Clearing and reviewing automated checks on varied systems relating to compliance.
- A BSC and MSC from an internationally recognized University in the field of Compliance, Legal, or Finance.
- Experience in an international company or law firm is a bonus.
- Independent and self-motivator.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English. A 2nd and 3rd language (German, Mandarin, Arabic) preferred and a 4th language is a bonus.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team.
- Professional development and career opportunities.
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform.
With 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 11,500 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness, and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.
Chapman Freeborn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.Apply Now