Need only 1 strong candidate for this position.
We’re seeking a talented software engineer to lead our API development workstream supporting a large mortgage platform migration. Work in a challenging technical environment and gain exposure to advanced tools and technology suites. Should be able to work independently and manage the work on your own.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Ability to write complex procedures/views/SQL.
- Experience with Apache Kafka, COBOL, JAVA 8/11, Jenkins, GitHub, SQL, Embedded Tomcat, Spring Boot, Swagger, Microservices Jenkins, Microservices.
- At least 6+ years overall experience in Java/J2EE development with REST API, Spring Boot, Angular, XML, JSON, Swagger.
- 6+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services.
- 3+ years of GitHub, Jenkins, and CI/CD server.
- Experience using Agile methodologies for developing applications.
- Design, maintain, and implement API, microservices, and backend components.
- Work with API developers across the team to build new features at a large scale.
- Improve API standards and services.
- Development and unit testing of Java RESTful services that integrate with external client systems.
- Working Knowledge and hands-on experience in DEVOPs tools like Jenkins, Docker, and GIT.
- Has Knowledge on APIGEE and Swagger.
- Experience with mainframe application migration is a big bonus.
- Creates technical designs for new systems, and/or modifications to existing systems.
- Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines and also establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, project team members, supervisors, and employees from other departments.
- Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
- Research and recommend functional libraries to expedite development.