Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that safeguards global customers of major digital companies such as Booking Holdings (owner of Priceline, Kayak, and Booking.com), Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip, and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair, and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have received numerous awards, including being ranked as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020 by the Financial Times. Our diverse team, spread across 20+ countries and various language groups, is committed to diverse cultural programs, particularly “CG Gives,” which supports social entrepreneurs and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Our People are not
About the role
As a Claims Adjuster on our Customer Team, you will own the assessment and settlement of claims within your settlement authority.
To succeed in this role, attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management are crucial. Ideally, with a bachelor’s degree, you should have experience dealing with customers’ litigations online. As the Claims Adjuster, you will review and assess customers’ claims through our owned XClaim platform, aiming for fast resolution and prompt payment. Regular collaboration with the Support team, as well as the Content and Complaints team, is key to achieving agreed SLAs and NPS.
- Lead the day-to-day claims activities, including claims actions, emails, and payments
- Own the assessment and approval of new claims and complicated cases within the authority
- Build rapport with customers to speed up claim resolution and process claims payments
- Own communication with all relevant stakeholders (Support, Content, Complaints, etc.) to ensure the best customer experience
- Lead the quality of our work, meeting and exceeding business KPIs
- Bear the knowledge of existing insurance guidelines, policy changes, and regulations
What you will bring
- 1-2 years of claims adjusting experience, ideally handling Auto, Travel, or Medical claims
- Must have active claims adjusting license(s) or the ability to quickly obtain licenses in applicable states
- Experience enhancing systems and processes and feedback loops
- Experience fostering and developing key relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; a postgraduate degree and/or record of academic achievement is desirable
What you will have
- Problem-solving, advocating for customer solutions
- Driven, energetic, and a “good enough is not enough” mentality
- Professional approach
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to a start-up pace environment and culture
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, but we also care about our team. We provide a flexible PTO policy, employee stock options, and a work environment that accommodates the fluid nature of life. Our CG Gives program enables all team members to become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
Social Initiatives – pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let’s chat!
Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don’t tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.Apply Now