Hourly Wage Estimate:
$19.48 – $27.28 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Medical Facility Call Representative? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
This position is Full-time with required on-site orientation/training in our Denver, CO office and the possibility to work from home after meeting and maintaining productivity standards.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success.
Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical Facility Call Representative like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Medical Facility Call Representative who contributes to the company’s mission, vision, and values by handling various business office functions. You will be responsible for assisting patients with billing inquiries and take payments by phone.
What you will do:
- Take inbound customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- Assist patients in understanding their bill, take payments over the phone, setup payment arrangements and provide ledger statements
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering the patient assistance and support
- Communicate with facility office staff and Administrators, as well as business office teams to resolve customer inquiries
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Consistently demonstrate an ability to work as a team player
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications you will need:
- One to three years’ experience working in a physician’s office, clinic or hospital setting strongly preferred. A firm understanding of insurance contracts as well as precertification and benefit verification requirements strongly preferred
- Computer, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to function in a fast-paced work environment, multitask, and appropriately prioritize work. Must demonstrate an ability to contribute to a positive work environment as well as project a courteous and professional demeanor towards the interdisciplinary team.
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment, online certification not acceptable
The Continental Ambulatory Surgery Division in the Denver area includes 18 ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs).
Five ASCs are single-specialty GI centers, two are single-specialty urology ASCs, and the remaining 11 centers are multi-specialty. These busy and fast-paced facilities provide outpatient services to patients aged 6-months or older with a variety of medical needs. From a staffing perspective, the size of our ASCs support a strong and positive culture where everyone knows one another and works together as a team.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Good people beget good people.” – Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Medical Facility Call Representative opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now