The Regional Market President
Manages the development, operations, and results of the Humana Intermountain region which includes Washington, Utah, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska.
- Establish long-range goals, objectives, and plans.
- Monitor financial and operational performance.
- Coordinate activities of senior managers and their respective functions.
- Represent the health plan externally and to governmental/external agencies.
- Make decisions related to intradepartmental coordination, development and implementation of strategic plans, and business outcomes.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the scope of management aligned with the Segment or Business strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive leadership experience in the healthcare industry, specifically Medicare Advantage.
- Proven track record of driving operational performance improvement.
- Proven experience developing multi-product strategy at the market level or higher.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of health plan finance and the compensation arrangements between health plans and providers.
- Knowledge of risk arrangements and ability to influence these arrangements.
- Solid track record of hiring and developing talent and preparing associates for roles of broader and greater responsibility.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Must reside or be willing to relocate within the region (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, or Utah, NOT Alaska) – Washington state is a preferred location.
- Willing to travel 50% within the region.
- Advanced degree.
- Medicaid knowledge.
- Record of success leading provider contracting and provider engagement activities for all lines of business.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Not Specified: 0Apply Now