Join our dynamic Digital Marketing team where you will play a pivotal role in managing and optimizing our client’s PPC strategy, encompassing Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Display, and Remarketing.
- PPC Campaigns & Digital Marketing:
- Create, run, and optimize paid campaigns across various platforms, aligning with client KPIs.
- Implement best practices for keyword research, campaign setup, copywriting, landing pages, bid strategy, automation, and more.
- Identify and address low-performing campaigns, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Manage campaign expenses against budget and reconcile discrepancies.
- Lead and collaborate on digital marketing projects with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze & Experiment:
- Conduct A/B and multivariate tests for keywords, ad copy, creative, bids, and landing pages.
- Share insights with cross-channel team members.
- Embrace a data-driven mentality to enhance processes and deliver results.
- Create and maintain dashboards for key campaign metrics, including CTR, CPC, CPA, CPL, CPM, ROAS, etc.
- Track and report monthly performance and growth vs. comparable periods.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop effective PPC campaigns at each stage of our clients’ purchase process.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience executing Google Ads and PPC campaigns.
- Must have actively worked in a Google Ads position in the last 6 months.
- Minimum 3 years of agency experience.
- Proven PPC experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Display, and Remarketing.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification required.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Google Solutions (Tag Manager, Search Console, Optimize, Data Studio, Keyword Planner).
- Excellent writing, project management, budget management, collaboration, and prioritization skills. A team player.
- Desire to manage a junior member of the digital marketing team; prior experience as a manager is a plus.
Our Mission is to provide partners with reliable growth solutions.